This Privacy Statement provides an overview on which personal information will be collected from you when visiting the website, how this information will be processed and used.
Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
We use two types of cookies:
- Essential – cookies that are necessary for a website to function properly by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. These cookies cannot be turned off.
- Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our website and how you use it. We use this information to get a better sense of how you engage with our content.
Please note that you can block or allow cookies. Our entire website would be still accessible if cookies are blocked. To learn how to enable and disable cookies, please visit your browser’s website:
2. What (types of) personal data will be collected?
The information collected, including personal and non-personal data, are the following: email address and name.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and provide us with your e-mail, it will be saved in a protected database with the sole purpose of sending you newsletters about the project.
If you contact us with your e-mail and name, we will use the only data to reply to your email.
3. What is the legal basis for the processing?
Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
The data subjects are invited to provide their personal information through an online form. The legal basis for this processing operation is consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Who is responsible for the data processing?
The Data Processor for this processing operation is Catalyze Group.
5. Who are the recipients of the personal data?
If you subscribe to our newsletter, the personal information will be used on the MailChimp platform only for the purpose of sending newsletters.
If you contact us using the contact form on our website, your email will be saved on the project’s email inbox, only accessible to the Restore Vision’s project managers (Annika de Jogn; Stella Piage and Carolina Vieira) and the project coordinator (Thomas Ritter).
6. Social media interactions
Restore Vision website integrates social media interactions allowing to share the project’s website content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the Restore Vision website may be accessed under the following links:
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en;
– LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy;
7. For how long will the personal data be stored?
All data will be deleted 3 years after the ending of the project (October 2029).
8. How will the personal data be protected?
Information is stored on password-protected server. Only authorised people can access the information.
9. Who can I contact when I have question or complaint?
You can reach us at: email@example.com